Find out which adorable knitting patterns, fun crafts and awesome info posts were the most loved at Little Red Window in 2019!
Well friends, another year. I mean, what in the world is even happening?! I guess time flies when you’re working all the time? Ha!
This year I spent a lot of time working on improving old posts and it turns out your all-time favorite this year were all oldies but goodies including the very best basic baby hat & the knit flat version, the secret to preserving chalkboard drawings, my most popular knitting pattern EVER, and this super fun cardboard mailbox. Hey, that’s awesome, I’ll take it!
In terms of other posts, the top 10 brand new Craft & Info posts for 2019 were:
- Where to Donate Baby Hats to Charity (Top post of the entire year!)
- Free Printable Knit and Crochet Planner Pages
- Free Video Knitting Library
- Where to Donate Crafts to Charity
- The Best Yarn for Baby Hats
- The Best Air Dry Clay for Crafts
- Halloween BINGO Free Printable
- The Truth About DIY Engineering Prints
- DIY Cardboard Crafts & Upcycling Ideas
- Can I Bring Knitting Needles on an Airplane?
I love writing these posts because the results are totally never what I guess they will be. Apparently I should stop actually making things and only write about HOW to make things…?
If you want to talk just knitting patterns, the top 10 brand new knitting patterns of 2019 were:
- Easy Ribbed Hat Knitting Pattern
- Petal Hat Knitting Pattern
- Ruffle Bonnet Knitting Pattern
- Cozy Christmas Tree Knitting Pattern (what?!)
- Sock Yarn Hat Knitting Pattern
- Gathered Bow Hat Knitting Pattern
- Valentine Love Notes Hats Knitting Pattern
- Kitty Cat Scarf Knitting Pattern
- Little Pumpkin Knitting Pattern
- Easy Plaid Hat Knitting Pattern
Thanks for being here and visiting with me in 2019, here’s to a lot more fun in 2020! Happy New Year, friends!
If you liked liked this, you may also like some of my other posts…
Latest posts by Cassie May (see all)
- Valentine’s BINGO – Free Printable - January 23, 2020
- Easy Knit Heart Garland Knitting Pattern - January 22, 2020
- Learn to Knit – Skp (Slip 1, Knit1, Pass Slipped Stitch Over) - January 22, 2020