These cute free printable sticker valentines are easy peasy, just print, cut and staple to a sheet of stickers and you’re all set!
I don’t know about you all, but the last two years has me TIRED. I know this is a common phenomenon for everyone right now. Last year our school was virtual and so the kids didn’t exchange Valentine’s Day cards. At the time I was kind of relieved that I could take that off my to-do list.
But this year, I’m remember how much I loved Valentine’s Day in elementary school. It’s so fun to pass out cards and then open them all. I feel like we have to grab hard onto joyful things whenever we can right now, you know?
But also, I’m tired. So whatever we do for Valentine’s cards needs to be EASY. So this year, instead of printable cards, I’m trying something new and we’re doing something that’s more like a printable Valentine’s Day label for sheets of stickers. All little kids love stickers. And all together this is going to end up being cheaper than store bought cards.
Plus Baby V likes handing out something that’s unique. And I can’t pass up a chance for a punny joke (see dinosaur Valentines). So I think these cute free printable sticker Valentines are the perfect balance.
Want to know what you need?
Free Printable Sticker Valentines Supply List
- Free printable sticker Valentines labels
- Sticker sheets (mine are 3 3/4 ” x 5″)
- Clear bags (4″ x 6″)
Sticker Valentines Instructions
Friends, this could not be easier:
- Download and print the sticker Valentines labels
- Cut them and fold each one in half the long way
- Put a few sheets of stickers in a cellophane bag
- Put the folded label over the open end of the bag
- Staple the label in place
- Let your little one add their name to the back!
If you liked this, you may also like some of my other posts…
- Santa Trees Set Knitting Pattern - November 28, 2023
- Avoid These 2 Types of Craft Supplies At the Dollar Store! - November 9, 2023
- Really Reversible Hat Knitting Pattern - November 7, 2023