These cute free printable mailbox valentines are SO easy to put together, just print, cut and put stickers or tattoos in the mailbox as “mail”!
If you’re new here, I LOVE me some easy printable Valentines. I am not the kind of person who likes making the same complicated thing a million times in a row. So completely homemade Valentines are just not realistic over here. (But if that’s your jam, do it!)
In theory, awesome. In practice. I do not have time. And I think a lot of you feel the same way. So I’ve pretty much perfected the art of the cute printable Valentine.
All of my kids schools are food-free so my Valentines all follow the same formula:
Free printable Valentine card + cute (and cheap!) little prize attached = perfect EASY Valentines cards!
I’ve done Valentines with glow sticks, Valentines with helicopters, Secret Admirer Valentines (my personal fave, they’re hilarious!), Scratch off Valentines, Dinosaur Valentines and Unicorn Valentines.
And this year we made the cutest ever printable mailbox Valentines. These might be the easiest of all of them. Seriously, I had them ALL assembled in under 10 minutes.
We used temporary tattoos as the “mail” in the mailbox. But you could do all sorts of things for your letters including stickers, or a gift certificate for a free ice cream cone, or even an actual tiny note to your friend! The options are endless.
If you have a good printer at home, print these out on cardstock, but if you want to make it EVEN easier, I uploaded mine to our local print shop’s website. (I used a UPS Store this time) and they print AND cut them for me in about two hours and for under $4 for the whole class worth.
Sometimes modern technology is awesome.
Here’s how to assemble your free printable mailbox Valentines…
- Print your printable mailbox Valentines on 8 1/2 " x 11" paper. There are 4 to a page.
- Cut into 4 Valentines on the light gray lines.
- Use your craft knife to cut an opening along the edge of the mailbox as shown by the yellow line in the following photo.
- Separate your temporary tattoos or stickers or other "mail" and insert them partially through the opening in the mailbox that you just cut.
- Arrange the tattoos or stickers so that they look like letters coming out of the mailbox.
- Turn the valentine over and secure your "mail" with a small piece of tape on the back side.
To finish, have your child write their name on the "from" line and that's it!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
If you liked liked this, you may also like some of my other posts…