Download these free printable handmade gift tags to attach to your handmade presents, with options for arts, crafts and sewing, they’re perfect for the holiday season!
If you ever give handmade gifts then you know that awkward feeling where you want the other person to KNOW that you made it, but you don’t want to make a big deal about it. That’s where cute handmade gift tags come in!
This adorable set is free to download and you can just print and attach to all of the beautiful gifts you make for your loved ones this year for the holidays (or any time, really, they work year round!)
If you are printing these at home, or at a print shop, and want them to look their best, I recommend printing on a thick paper like cardstock which will automatically make them look nicer. Add a colored paper background to make them even fancier!
Then just punch the hold and add some string, ribbon or baker’s twine and you’re all set!
I made these cute handmade gift tags black and white on purpose for several reason, for one thing, that usually looks much better (and uses less ink) on a home printer. For another, there’s nothing more annoying than finding a really cute printable and then noticing that the color scheme doesn’t work for your project. These look SUPER cute in black and white, but you can also add color yourself.
If you’re using them for kid’s gifts, you can even let your little ones color them in for a fun collaboration!
This download has three versions with three sets of gifts tags, one for artsy gifts, one for crafty gifts and one for sewing gifts. Each has 2 each of 4 different gift tags on one page. Or download all three for a total of 12 different designs! (and again, find the knit & crochet version here.)
Printable Handmade Gift Tags – Instructions and Supplies
- Download the free printable gift tags
- Print one (or more) copies on nice cardstock
- Cut your gift tags out
- Punch a hole in one end as shown
- Write a nice message and/or care instructions for your handmade gift on the front or back of the tags
- String your gift tag with a little bit of ribbon or string and tie in a knot around your gift
If you liked this, you may also like some of my other posts…
- Free Printable Tooth Fairy Letter and DIY Tooth Fairy Lost Tooth Box - April 15, 2021
- Bluebell Baby Bonnet Knitting Pattern - April 13, 2021
- Splurge-Worthy Craft Supplies! - April 8, 2021