Finish your holiday wrapping with these cute free printable vintage style handmade gift tags, just download, print and cut!
I try to come up with a new set of free printable gift tags every year because they’re fun to make and also, who wants to keep using the same set every year, am I right?
This year I went with kind of a vintage-y theme and these free printable gift tags are perfect for your handmade gifts.
If you want knit/crochet specific gift tags, I have those here or I have crafty gift tags.
I have a set of kind of silly gift tags that make me chuckle and poke a little fun at how much time and effort handmade gifts take.
I even have a set of fiber care gift tags that you can use to tell the recipient how to care for their handknit or hand-crocheted gift.
But this year we’re going printable gift tags for handmade gifts with a little bit of a vintage Christmas twist. I hope you like them!
If you are printing these at home, or at a print shop, and want them to look their best, I recommend printing on a thick paper like cardstock which will automatically make them look nicer. Add a colored paper background to make them even fancier!
Then just punch the hold and add some string, ribbon or baker’s twine and you’re all set!
I made these cute handmade gift tags black and white on purpose for several reason, for one thing, that usually looks much better (and uses less ink) on a home printer. For another, there’s nothing more annoying than finding a really cute printable and then noticing that the color scheme doesn’t work for your project. These look SUPER cute in black and white, but you can also add color yourself.
If you’re using them for kid’s gifts, you can even let your little ones color them in for a fun collaboration!
Printable Vintage Handmade Gift Tags – Instructions and Supplies
- Download the free printable gift tags
- Print one (or more) copies on nice cardstock
- Cut your gift tags out
- Punch a hole in one end as shown
- Write a nice message and/or care instructions for your handmade gift on the front or back of the tags
- String your gift tag with a little bit of ribbon or string and tie in a knot around your gift
If you liked this, you may also like some of my other posts…
- 8 Really Bad Crafting Habits We All Have (And How to Break Them) - February 22, 2024
- Plaid Double Brim Hat Knitting Pattern - February 20, 2024
- 5 Genius Tips to Make Craft Project Cleanup Less Painful - February 15, 2024