Print out this cute bunting for some quick and easy Thanksgiving decor!
Does anyone else have trouble decorating for Thanksgiving? For one I am not the hugest fan of traditional Thanksgiving-y colors. So that’s a problem. And then also I kind of have mid-holiday decorating fatigue. I’m tired from just putting up and taking down things for Halloween. And I know that Christmas is right around the corner (and Christmas is like the mother of all holiday decorating challenges). So I sometimes just have trouble getting into Thanksgiving. But because Thanksgiving has one of my favorite messages of any holiday (to be thankful, of course) I want to emphasize that for O. So I’m making more of an effort. And this super cute (and super easy) chalkboard bunting really helps! It’s a piece of cake to assemble and I can use it every year!
Printable Thanksgiving Bunting
Printable Thanksgiving Bunting Files
3/8 or 1/4 in. grosgrain ribbon
1. First go here to instantly download your bunting files. Then print them at home or your favorite copy shop. I like cardstock for projects like this! There are four files to download, print one of each (although, if you want to make your banner longer, you may print more than one of page 4).
2. Using either scissors or an exacto knife, cut out all of your bunting pieces.
3. Then using a hole punch, punch two holes in the upper corners of each bunting piece. Don’t punch the holes too close to the edges, you don’t want them to tear!
4. To string your bunting on twine, first bring the twine through the right side hole from back to front.
Then bring it down through the left hole from front to back. Repeat with each bunting flag in order. Slide the flags along the twine until you have even spacing. Hang it up and you’re done! Happy Thanksgiving!!
If you liked this, you may also like some of my other posts…
- Free Printable Easter Egg Coupons - March 22, 2023
- Rainbow Rib Hat Knitting Pattern - March 22, 2023
- Twisted Stockinette Stitch Knitting Pattern: Easy How To for Beginners - March 16, 2023
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter!
Find out about our newest knitting patterns, crafts, DIYs and inspiration by signing up to receive our weekly newsletter here at Little Red Window!
Leave a Reply