Knit up this gorgeous hat with rainbow dots for your newborn, baby or toddler, just in time for Spring!
You guys, I can’t get enough rainbow! Rainbow dots just make me feel so happy! I just love how this rainbow stripes hat turned out.
It’s got offset rows of rainbow dots on a pretty heather gray background. This would really cute with a white background too, I might have to make another one.
I went with hot pink, orange, yellow, grass green, teal blue and purple, but you can adjust any of those colors to your preferences, just as long as you use 6. Wouldn’t it be pretty in pastels too? Actually now I want to make one of those too! Geesh! This post is getting me into trouble, I need more projects, like I need a hole in my head!
Rainbow Dots Hat Knitting Pattern
includes Sizes 0-3 months, 6 months, 12 months, 2T+
Gauge: 20 stitches = 4 inches
Rainbow Dots Hat Knitting Pattern Supply List:
- Worsted weight yarn in gray, pink, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple
- (Or try one of these rainbow bon bon yarn packs!)
- 16″ US 7 circular needles
- US 7 double pointed needles
- Yarn needle
(If you need help, my favorite knitting reference book for everyone from beginners to advanced knitters is THIS ONE!)
This cute pattern is available for sale only. When you purchase this pattern, you’ll get an instant download PDF pattern in a few nicely formatted easy-to-print pages that includes written instructions and step by step photos. This pattern is available in my Etsy shop or on Ravelry where it will also be permanently stored in your Ravelry pattern library.
If you liked this, you may also like some of my other posts…
- What is Resin and How Does it Work? - November 17, 2022
- Smiling Snowman Hat Knitting Pattern - November 15, 2022
- Broken Rib Stitch Knitting Pattern: Easy How To for Beginners - November 10, 2022