Print out this cute bunting for some quick, easy and spooky DIY Halloween decor!
Oooo, Halloween! One of the best holidays for decorating (besides Christmas)! The problem is, I like Halloween decor so much that I want to buy it all and I really just can’t afford it. So this year I made some more of my own. But the exciting thing is I’m sharing it with you! You can download your own Printable Spiderweb Halloween Bunting from my Etsy shop for a super duper low price (seriously, it’s majorly cheap, I have never sold anything for this price ever, so grab it while you can!). And have your own adorable (I mean scary!) banner in just a few minutes! Instant gratification! Here’s how you assemble it:
Printable Spiderweb Halloween Bunting
1. First go here to instantly download your bunting files. Then print them at home or your favorite copy shop. I like cardstock for projects like this! There are two files to download, page 1 contains bunting pieces with just spiderwebs on them. Print as many of these as you need to make your banner as long as you want it. Print just one copy of page 2 which are the bunting pieces that say “BOO!”2. Using either scissors or an exacto knife, cut out all of your bunting pieces. 3. Then using a hole punch, punch two holes in the upper corners of each bunting piece. Don’t punch the holes too close to the edges, you don’t want them to tear!
4. You have two options for stringing your bunting on the 3/8 or 1/4 ribbon. Either ribbon in front or in back. Here’s what they both look like. I chose in front and laid all the pieces out in order and then strung them on the ribbon. Hang it up and you’re done! Happy Halloween!!
If you liked this, you may also like some of my other posts…
- 8 Really Bad Crafting Habits We All Have (And How to Break Them) - February 22, 2024
- Plaid Double Brim Hat Knitting Pattern - February 20, 2024
- 5 Genius Tips to Make Craft Project Cleanup Less Painful - February 15, 2024