Make your own cute halloween pumpkin jack-o’-lantern can cozy with this quick tutorial!
You guys, who else loves a good 5 minute craft?? Well, the other day, I was browsing the craft store (Michaels to be specific, not promoting them, that’s just where I was) and I went in an aisle that I rarely go in. It was that area with the brightly colored blanks, you know, blank tshirts, blank tote bags, blank foam visors (???) but I wandered in there and grabbed an orange 99 cent foam drink cozy. And then I brought it home and whipped out the CUTEST and fastest craft ever. It’s kinda like carving a pumpkin only without all the slime and mess! Hooray! It was so quick and easy, I even made you guys a video! Here’s how I did it:
DIY Jack-O’-Lantern Can Cozy
Orange foam can cozy/ drink insulator/ coolie ( I bought mine at the craft store, but here’s one online)
Craft knife with a brand new super sharp blade
(Cute black bottle shaped corkscrew holder optional…)
- First draw a cute Jack-O’-Lantern face on one side of your can cozy lightly with a sharp pencil.2. Next, carefully use your super sharp knife to cut out the Jack-O’-Lantern face just like you would carve a pumpkin. Cut just outside your pencil lines so they disappear.
3. Insert can or bottle and keep your fun Halloween beverage nice and cold! If you liked this, you may also like some of my other posts…
- What To Do with a Total Craft Fail and How To Redeem Yourself - June 1, 2023
- Pom Pom Bow Hat Knitting Pattern - June 1, 2023
- It’s Easy! How To Turn Acrylic Paint Into Fabric Paint - May 23, 2023
Subscribe to my weekly newsletter!
Find out about our newest knitting patterns, crafts, DIYs and inspiration by signing up to receive our weekly newsletter here at Little Red Window!
Leave a Reply