This fun and free Back to School Bingo printable is a great game for classroom parties at any time of the school year, kids love it!
I think at this point we can safely say that I’m a BINGO fiend. Here’s Back to School BINGO but I have also previously published Winter BINGO (this one’s the most popular!), Valentine’s BINGO and Halloween BINGO!
I think BINGO is one of the best games to play at an elementary school classroom party, especially the younger grades because:
- It’s really easy to explain and understand
- Everyone can play it together all at the same time
- Each round is FAST so you can play several times and allow more than one person to win
- You can adjust the rules depending on how you want to play, like some people will keep going until multiple people call “BINGO!” or you could require them to get all four corners or only diagonal. The options are endless!
In fact, one year, when O was in kindergarten I actually made up a BINGO set where every square was a picture of one of the kids in his class. So the teacher would hold up a picture and say, “who has Steve?”. And then all the kids would laugh hysterically. It was the biggest hit ever.
And also, as a recovering room parent, I feel the pain of trying to come up with activities to do during classroom parties. It’s tough. So BINGO is perfect because it doesn’t require a lot of supplies, it’s cheap and you can make it take up a little time or a lot of time, it’s up to you and the teacher!
Back to School BINGO Instructions
To get my Back to School bingo printable going, I printed, cut and laminated the game boards and the calling cards so O’s teacher can reuse them next year if she wants.
(Laminating is totally optional. If you do laminate your kids’ bingo cards, they could even use dry erase markers to mark the squares! )
Just shuffle the calling cards and call them one at a time and have the kids cover the squares they have on their board with those little bingo circles, or squares of paper.
First one with 4 in a row is the winner!
This download doesn’t require a signup but I’d LOVE if you subscribe and join our newsletter. It’s full of awesome crafty inspiration once a week!
The game boards print 2 to a page and I’ve made two sets, one for a small group of kids and a classroom set with 30 different game boards–print one game board set and one set of calling cards and you’ll be ready to play Back to School bingo!!
and then download either:
If you liked this, you may also like some of my other posts…
- The Essential Guide: How to Clean Up Craft Supplies - October 21, 2021
- DIY Bat Girl Costume - October 20, 2021
- Easy DIY Sheep Costume - October 19, 2021